Never been to Bright Oktoberfest before? Been before but need a refresher? Here is all the information you'll need.
Entry to Bright Oktoberfest is FREE. That means you can listen to the music and enjoy the atmosphere without spending a cent.
Buying beer and cider
Buying beer and cider happens in two stages.
1. Buy your 1/2L plastic stein from the stein stall. These cost $18 when you buy it with your first fill or $10 by itself. The stein acts as an unofficial entry fee for the event so you do need to buy a new one every year. On the upside, if only one person in your group is drinking beer or cider, you only need to buy one stein. You do not need a stein for wine or soft drink.
2. Once you have your 1/2L plastic stein you take this to one of the bars and have it filled with one of our many choices available. We proudly use both local and international beers and local cider. To see what's on offer check out our drinks page where we will update our list before the day.
Wine is available by the (plastic) glass from the bar. You do not need to purchase a glass for wine. Just head straight to the bar and pick from our wonderful local and German selections.
It just wouldn't be an Oktoberfest without schnitzels, bratwurst and pretzels and we do not plan to disappoint. Food is available from the food stall and includes vegetarian and gluten free options. Food prices range from $2-$8 and is available all day.
Here at Bright Oktoberfest we just can't get enough of live music so we make sure it's happening all day on Saturday and Sunday. We have local artists, the Bright Oktoberfest Haus Band and more. We like to mix it up with both traditional German music and something a little more recent.
Legalities of serving alcohol
- All alcohol must be served in plastic. No glass is permitted.
- The Bright Oktoberfest marquees are a licensed venue and therefore you cannot bring your own alcohol inside.
- Alcohol can only be sold & served to patrons 18 years or older. Bright Oktoberfest reserves the right to check ID of any person buying or drinking alcholo within our venue.